12 Best Node JS Frameworks for Web Apps in 2021
What is a Node JS Framework?
Node JS frameworks are top-notch platforms that help build a fast and scalable application that includes the runtime environment for developing cross-platform applications. Combine libraries, wizards, and tools to develop web applications effectively.
For the web application, it is possible to create a base layer using the Node JS framework. This framework helps develop the functionality and architecture of web applications, such as compatibility, security, customization, and flexibility through the use of third-party libraries.
The Node JS framework is ideal for small projects. It helps in real-time editing applications to view and edit documents. It is possible to configure a dynamic web server by using the Node JS framework with the configuration of powerful libraries and connectors.
The significant advantages of using the Node JS framework are:
Scalability: Web applications are possible with the Node JS framework that grows horizontally and vertically in a scalable way. Developers can also efficiently use additional resources and many other smart options.
Top Node JS Frameworks
Developers love using Node JS frameworks because of their flexible and scalable nature. It also has a magnificent architecture that gives the best performance to the application. The reason to use the best Node JS frameworks is to make the web application easier to navigate.
With that said, let’s move on to the top Node JS frameworks dominating the market.
KoaJS is one of the best Node JS frameworks that is more expressive, smaller, and a great way to develop trustworthy applications. The framework offers functions that help improve error handling and get rid of callbacks.
The main features of Koa.JS are:
- Koa is a relatively new platform that is famous for several useful methods and built-in middleware that developers can write.
- A lightweight architecture that provides a great experience for developers and helps develop lightweight applications with more than 550 lines of code.
- There are no reminders of the downshift and upshift control.
- Customizable options for developers and messy code removal.
One of the main Node JS frameworks that works as an open-source platform is based on Express and MongoDB. Keystone.js is known for developing lightweight, flexible, and extensible applications with APIs, websites, and database-based applications. This Node JS framework also supports dynamic routes, database building blocks, forms processing, and session management.
The main features of Keystone are:
- Seamless integration with Mandrill, Google Places, Cloudinary, and other online platforms.
- Support for frameworks and applications such as ASP.NET, WCF, JSP, etc.
- Help blocks, form processing, dynamic paths, and smooth website and app development.
- Customizable, easy-to-use, and extensive user interface.
Another Node JS framework that is famous for developing web applications in Derby that offers the MVC framework. It helps develop collective applications that help develop high-quality web and mobile applications for users.
It is best to develop applications using data synchronization between servers and clients as automatic conflict resolution. The essential features of Derby.JS are:
- Different editing options
- It works for both client-side and server-side scripting.
- Automatic conflict resolution.
- Simple synchronization of data between browsers and databases.
- Self-regulation for multi-users.
- Personalized development in real-time.
SocketStream is considered a top-notch Node JS framework, which is an open-source platform used for developing single-page applications. It’s a platform that helps get the job done using the right tools and with modular configurations.
The main features of the SocketStream Node JS framework are:
- Native integration of WebSockets to develop scalable and fast applications in real-time.
- No dependency on module or package libraries for the development process.
- It develops modern cross browsers and apps that work great for different platforms.
- Client-side files for changes and a secure authentication method.
The main features of Meteor JS are:
- Perfect integration like React, Angular, Vue, Mongo, etc.
- Elimination of any update requirements for mobile applications.
- Minimum lines of code.
- Support for synchronized slogans.
- Light structure.
- Different devices have similar codes.
- Share potentially similar APIs for client and server-side components.
To develop stable and scalable server-side applications, NestJS is an ideal framework. This is the best when it comes to developing probable, adaptable, efficient, and viable applications with a quality backend and frontend. In addition to this, NestJS also helps develop simple coding experiences and transparent data streaming applications.
It’s a great framework that follows the concepts of object-oriented programming with features of functional programming and functional reactive programming. It is also designed for TypeScript, which enhances the encoding experience. NestJS key features include:
- It understands the basics of Angular and TypeScript, which makes it faster to learn.
- Use of other libraries through the modular architecture of web applications.
- Amazing new features with the Nest command-line interface.
- TypeScript makes development reliable.
- Nest helps develop server-side applications.
Loopback.JS is a great Node JS framework that helps overcome the downsides of using Express JS. The framework is a great platform that combines Node JS modules with Express JS because it is built on top of it. On top of that, the best Node JS framework for REST API uses minimal code.
Loopback JS includes some important features, including:
- The framework includes support for model relationships that aids in real-world mapping.
- Includes cloud or local infrastructure to run the application.
- Integrate services like MySQL, Oracle, MongoDB, Postgres, etc.
- Faster developer, structured code, and better documentation.
- Connect browsers and devices to easily transmit data.
- Rich documentation and structured code.
Sequelize is another of the best Node JS frameworks that is used as an ORM technique that offers the best features such as association, validation, synchronization, etc. Development is best for a robust transactional service and is easy to learn.
Features of the Sequelize Node JS framework include:
- Various databases, such as MariaDB, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MSSQL, and SQLite, are flexible.
- Custom error messages for middleware implementation for better performance.
- Share the common similarities of query-based models that help you perform CRUD operations.
- Eliminate the difference in SQL execution.
This Node JS framework is compelling and fast when it comes to development with open source microservices. Moleculer supports a single server and middleware that help include cool features and high performance.
It includes features such as:
- Fast and improved coding with the microservices framework.
- Implement small changes without affecting the entire application.
- Microservices development to target multiple platforms with easy development.
Many developers choose Express JS because it is one of the best Node JS frameworks. It is famous for the speed of web application development and includes a dynamic set of quick and adjustable functions that work best for web and mobile applications.
It includes the features that make it ideal for development including:
- Plot multiple and single pages for web applications.
- Help build wacky applications using Node JS’s frame model view controller
- It includes a set of routing libraries based on better web application development with HTTP methods.
- Render large HTML pages by implementing middleware.
- Multi-view support system for robust API and fast I / O routing.
- Simple HTTP methods, support more than 14 template engines, and improve performance.
Compound is a Node JS framework that is used to develop applications that can shine in the market and use a limited time. Helps developers enable development with easy learning and reliable application development flow. Features include:
- Extensive documentation library and support community.
- Old and new compounds to create scalable applications that can be used for the learning curve.
- Logical expressions similar to Ruby on Rails
- Compound.JS integration with Amazon AWS functionality.
The main features known as Mean.io are:
- Full-stack development with additional components that can be used together.
- It uses different development tools like GraphQL and Babel as a full average stack.
- Cloud support for better MongoDB functionality.
- Quick and real-time changes in the application to develop a demo version.
These are the best Node JS frameworks that help in website, web app, and mobile app development. Each of the Node JS frameworks has its own set of features that inspire developers to dive into the world of development.
The reason is to improve the development flow and take modern application users into account when developing the application. This provides a competitive advantage in the market with new experiences and an industrial landscape to perfect the toolbox.
So, improve your user experience and let us know if we missed any of the Node JS frameworks.